Buy Chaga mushrooms Tea Online In Brisbane
Buy Chaga mushrooms Tea Online In Melbourne, Chaga mushroom tea offers a mild flavor and can be brewed for long periods of time without developing bitter notes. This tea is typically consumed unsweetened, but you can add a cinnamon stick or maple syrup for a hint of sweetness. Chaga tea is also commonly served as an iced tea. To make this recipe an iced version, simply brew as follows, refrigerate for 3 hours, and serve with ice cubes.
- 1 1-inch Chaga chunk cube or chaga tea bag
- 2 cups hot water
1. Use an electric tea kettle, tea pot, or a large pot to heat water.
2. Use a coffee grinder to grind the chaga chunk into a fine powder. Chaga powder can be substituted for faster brewing. Chaga tea bags may also be used if preferred, although the health benefits tend to be better with pure chunks and powder.
3. Add the chaga powder to a tea infuser and place in the boiling water.
4. Let the chaga tea steep for 5 minutes. Aim for 4 to 6 minutes if using tea bags instead.
5. Pour the chaga tea into a cup and enjoy!